You love games and you want your own flash game site but you don’t know how to make this? There is nothing easier than that…
Make this with only TWO clicks: 1. Feed Games, 2. Add Games To Blog !
How it works?
I’ve created a WordPress Plugin named “MyArcadeBlog” that puts your WordPress blog into an arcade games web site. “MyArcadeBlog” can publish and download flash games from Mochiads automatically for you. Get over 7000 games from Mochiads only with a few clicks.
Once installed, you’ll find a control panel in your WordPress admin menu. There you can change your settings, feed and publish games.
If you click on My Arcade you will get an overview of your arcade blog.
At the overview page you will see your actual settings. If you don’t have games in your game cue, your will get a warning: “You have NO unpublished games”. At this point you have to “Feed Games” to get brand new games from Mochiads. This Plugin will only feed a defined number of games. A limit can be set at the settings page of the Plugin.
The settings page is very simple so that everyone can setup this Plugin. There you can set
- Your Mochiads ID
- Feed Games limit – If you use this limit only a defined number of new games will be added from Mochiads
- Publish Games Limit – This number defines how many games should be added to your blog at one click
- Publish Status
- Publish means that games will be published immediately after click on “Games To Blog”
- Scheduled means that there is a defined time (in minutes) between publishing the games
- Download games to your web space
- Download game thumbnails your web space
- Game categories which should be published on your blog
Here you can see a screen shot from administration settings of the Plugin:
You have to use this posts meta in your theme:
- Game (Flash Embeddcode): <?php echo get_game($post->ID); ?>
- Thumbnail URL: <?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, “thumbnail_url”, true); ?>
- Game Description: <?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, “description”, true); ?>
- Game Instructions: <?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, “instructions”, true); ?>
Where to put this code lines?
- index.php – Thumbnail, Description
- single.php – Game Embeddcode, Thumbnail, Description, Instructions
- archive.php – Thumbnail, Description
- search.php – Thumbnail, Description
Please download the example theme CSS Gallery to see how it’s done.
If you like this plugin, don’t forget do donate 😉
Where can I see this Plugin in action?
Visit FunGames24.net to see it in action..
Next week I will post a example theme for wordpress based on CSSGallery-Theme. Here are two screenshots:
Need more features??
Do you need more features, a second brand new Plugin and a great Theme then check